CHILDREN CHILDREN

Masterfully put together. I thought the atmosphere you created was beautiful.

I gave it four stars instead of five because as much as I liked it, some of these scenes were STRAIGHT out of the game Limbo. I cringed a few times because it's hard to ignore the similarities. It's easy to see you were inspired by Limbo, which I have no issue with, but I would have liked to see more original ideas. Not saying you didn't have any. I just would have liked to see more.

But over all, you still did an awesome job with this. That's obvious.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Ha.

Every 13 year old on DeviantArt needs to see that last bit about fan characters. "Cinos" Hahaha.

Micwizard Micwizard

Whoa kay.

Well that was pretty amazing. Definitely going on my favorites.
Great job.
=)

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

GRRRR!!!

I thought I absolutely could not get past Level 42. And then I did. Now I'm pretty sure I can't get past Level 43. Lol. This game is very fun though. So addicting. It pains me to give up, considering what the title of the game is called, but I'm think I'm gonna call it a day. Lol. Nice music too.

Coma Coma

I like it.

The controls were a little frustrating at times, but I did enjoy the story. As many users have mentioned already, the art was fantastic. And you did a great job creating a dream like atmosphere. Over all, I loved it.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Very Nice

I just played every game in the AN Escape series. You did a great job with all of them. I don't believe any of these people saying they escaped in less than two minutes on the first try. I won't say it's not possible, but it's not likely.

Anyway, again, great job with these games.
;-)

123 123

Looove me some traps.

nitrile responds:

i want my own harem of traps.

Satan Lineart Satan Lineart

Jeans

So Satan wears jeans. Good to know.

FACE! FACE!

You captured her beautifully. I kinda have a small crush on Evangeline Lilly.
Great job.