Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

GRRRR!!!

I thought I absolutely could not get past Level 42. And then I did. Now I'm pretty sure I can't get past Level 43. Lol. This game is very fun though. So addicting. It pains me to give up, considering what the title of the game is called, but I'm think I'm gonna call it a day. Lol. Nice music too.

Coma Coma

I like it.

The controls were a little frustrating at times, but I did enjoy the story. As many users have mentioned already, the art was fantastic. And you did a great job creating a dream like atmosphere. Over all, I loved it.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Very Nice

I just played every game in the AN Escape series. You did a great job with all of them. I don't believe any of these people saying they escaped in less than two minutes on the first try. I won't say it's not possible, but it's not likely.

Anyway, again, great job with these games.
;-)

Heir Heir

Wow

This was amazing. Definitely going on my favorites. I'd love to play this again when I get the chance. Great work.

Exit Path Exit Path

Definitely

This is definitely going on my favorites. Took me about 50 minutes to beat, but I didn't stop until I ESCAPED! Lmao. Really though, this is one of the better games on newgrounds. Excellent work.
=)

Touch The Bubbles 3 Touch The Bubbles 3

Jeez

Haven't had that much fun playing a newgrounds game in a while. Excellent job. I was very entertained.
=)